Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I stand by the Turkish Jews as they dispute the “Armenian genocide” « rebelwithacause

"I stand by the Turkish Jews as they dispute the “Armenian genocide”
Saturday, October 27th, 2007 in

Not a recent article but nicely sums up what I think about the ADL and what fellow Turkish Jews think about the whole issue. Turkish Jews come out against ADL Turkey’s small Jewish community has come out against the Anti-Defamation League’s new policy position that the massacre of Armenians during World War I was “tantamount to genocide.” Silvio Ovadio, head of the Jewish community in the country, issued a statement saying, “We have difficulty in understanding” the ADL’s new position on the matter, the Turkish media reported on Thursday."

More:I stand by the Turkish Jews as they dispute the “Armenian genocide” « rebelwithacause