Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Monday, October 27, 2008

Review of The Museum of Innocence ( Masumiyet Müzesi )

"Review of The Museum of Innocence ( Masumiyet Müzesi )

Orhan Pamuk’s Masumiyet Muzesi

I was on business trip to Istanbul Turkey again between July and August.
29th of August 2008 Orhan Pamuk’s latest novel (Masumiyet Muzesi) was published in Turkey, so I wanted to buy before I flew back to USA. I was working in many locations; it was hard to find a bookstore that sells even Nobel Prize winner book. I could not find it in many local bookstores. Actually to my surprise, they had not even heard the book’s name. I stayed at my brother’s flat before leaving the country. He bought the book for me. There it was, I was eager to read it on the road. I put The Museum of Innocence into my carry-on and caught Istanbul- Amsterdam - Portland flight at 5 am in the morning."

More:Nur » Blog Archive » Review of The Museum of Innocence ( Masumiyet Müzesi )