Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let's dedicate our energy to the EU bid, not internal fighting - Turkish Daily News Sep 27, 2008

"Let's dedicate our energy to the EU bid, not internal fighting
Saturday, September 27, 2008

AYDIN DOĞAN

As I read your column dated Sept. 12 bearing the title “Doğan-Erdoğan: What will happen in the end?” I came across many factual errors which have to be corrected.

However, before proceeding with my words, I would like to touch upon your sentences at the beginning of your article: “The person who knows someone the best is himself. If your conscience approves what you have done, then it's all right. But it can't …" Personally I do not think it is right to express opinions on the conscience of others. I am completely comfortable with my own. "

More:Let's dedicate our energy to the EU bid, not internal fighting - Turkish Daily News Sep 27, 2008