Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Monday, December 26, 2005

Turkish Gazete | Mahmut Esat Ozan-TURKS AND CAICOS IN THE BLUE ATLANTIS OF PIRI REIS

"TURKS AND CAICOS IN THE BLUE ATLANTIS OF PIRI REIS

In the December 17 issue of one of Istanbul’s largest newspapers there was a

News item which said that a Turk Cem Kinay who lives in Miami had bought an Island in the Caribbean.

The name given was Dellis Cay which is a part of the group of islands called “Turks and Caicos”.

Mister Kinay announced that he was going to spend one half a billion dollars and build a huge 300 villa resort conglomeration soon. I wish him good luck in his venture. Since I was in the TURKS and CAICOS ot so long ago I thought I would relate to the TURKISHGAZETE readers my past experiences there."

More:Turkish Gazete | Siyasi ve Aktuel Internet Gazetesi | Turkish Newspaper » News » » Mahmut Esat Ozan » “Anadolu Atesi” geliyor