Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ertugrul Ozkok: What did I see in Selcuk's house?

"Ertugrul Ozkok: What did I see in Selcuk's house?
Yesterday I looked at the photo on the first page of Hurriyet for a long time. Because the social structure of a period lies in that photo. Ilhan Selcuk lives in a small house.

The decoration of the house with the library on the left, carpet on the front, small paintings and photos on the walls reminded me houses around us in 1970's in Ankara.

A standard house of a Turkish intellectual.

Journalists have earned quite well money since mid-1980s.

When I look at the photo of this house, I couldn't observe such an increased welfare in the decoration of this house."

More:Ertugrul Ozkok: What did I see in Selcuk's house?