Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Monday, March 25, 2013

Karen Edwards: Travel Eye: Turkish Delight By the Aegean Sea

Travel Eye: Turkish Delight By the Aegean Sea

The turquoise sea glistens under the afternoon sun as I stand knee-deep taking in my surroundings. A shoal of Blennioidei shoot past my feet, before a flash to my right indicates a lone flying member of the group has glided out of the water and is now diving back in. Behind me, my friend Jo is immersed in her novel, stretched out across the golden powdery sand. Its a sizzling 28 degrees here and she's swapped the shelter of a beach umbrella for the protection of impressive metre-long palm leaves. I'm lapping up every ray while I can.

More:Karen Edwards: Travel Eye: Turkish Delight By the Aegean Sea