Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MetroWestDailyNews.com - Food & Dining News: Meze star at an amazing Turkish wedding

"Meze star at an amazing Turkish wedding
By Bonnie Tandy Leblang/ Associated Press
Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ISTANBUL, Turkey -- My first taste of homemade Turkish meze -- a delectable array of appetizers -- was at my friend Huma Gruaz's home in Chicago. We had met and become friends on a business trip in Istanbul, and she invited me to her Chicago home for a Turkish feast.
One bite and I was hooked. Each dish in her lavish spread had a unique flavor and ure, yet many contained the same ingredients. I realized I was tasting the real essence of Turkish cooking and I wanted those recipes."

More:MetroWestDailyNews.com - Food & Dining News: Meze star at an amazing Turkish wedding