Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Shores of Bosphorus

"The Shores of Bosphorus

NAZMUN NAHAR

Since 1999 I have been working at International Turkish Hope School as a teacher. By this time all I believe this institution stands with its own fame and is quite well-known among people allover Bangladesh for its versatile activities in and out of the city. Here we Bangladeshis as well as a good number of Turkish teachers are working together harmoniously for years. One day all of a sudden our Vice Principal Erdogan Aksar broke the news that we- my senior colleague Parvin Sharif, vice principal of Gulshan Junior Section, Yakup Ustaomer, as our team leader and myself are required for a trip to Turkey with a team of nine children who would participate at the grand '27th 23rd April Children's Festival' held in Istanbul organized by TRT (Turkish Radio and Television). Here I would like to introduce that festival quite briefly to my readers. "

More:The Shores of Bosphorus