Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Friday, January 29, 2010

RubinReports: Governing Neo-Islamist Leaders Freak Out Over My Critiquing Their Oppression of Women

"Governing Neo-Islamist Leaders Freak Out Over My Critiquing Their Oppression of Women
Please subscribe to the blog that drives the Turkish Islamists crazy--literally

By Barry Rubin

Recently, it has been reported that the AKP has been forcing women out of senior jobs in Turkey. A while ago I wrote an article publishing and describing four photos sent to me by Turkish friends showing graphically how oppressed and miserable Ermine Erdogan, wife of Turkey's prime minister, looked on visiting the Obamas in Washington."

More:RubinReports: Governing Neo-Islamist Leaders Freak Out Over My Critiquing Their Oppression of Women