Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Friday, January 22, 2010

Istanbul hosts a top US Travel Channel program

"Istanbul hosts a top US Travel Channel program

Istanbul hosted the U.S. Travel Channel’s popular program “Anthony Bourdain: No Resevations” in 2009 and the show is now being broadcast.

Gourmet chef, writer and producer Bourdain is known as the channel’s most famous hosts. In his program, Bourdain spontaneously discovers cities and promotes local cuisine culture. “Turkey was a mysterious place for me. I did not know what I would face in the country. But when I came to Istanbul, I saw a modern and sophisticated city as well as a historic one. It was a big surprise for me to know the richness and variety of Turkish cuisine,” he said."

More:Istanbul hosts a top US Travel Channel program - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review