Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey: More on Monday’s column

Turkey: More on Monday’s column

Author: Emre Deliveli · November 23rd, 2011 · Comments (0) Share This Print 0 0

[edited the end based on reader feedback; apologies to readers who thought it was not my style; my anger at insults and false accusations had got the better of me]

Just I was getting geared up to write an addendum to Monday’s Hurriyet Daily News column, which also appeared here, I got notified that Oguz Karamuk, the econ section chief of Sabah to whose conspiracy-theory anti-Semitic mind you got introduced to with my column, had responded (I am sorry that both articles are in Turkish, but you should see what they are about from my column and this post), and with his crony Suluman the Economist nonetheless. So I had better start with those:

More:EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » Turkey: More on Monday’s column