Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Talking Turkey

"Talking Turkey Middle East » Turkey » Istanbul By gigiyogini August 25th 2007 During my three weeks in Turkey I have been debating about what to write. Turkey is incredibly diverse and hard to describe in a few short words. It wasn't even until about the last week that I began to really appreciate and enjoy the country for what it is. I arrived in Istanbul to join my second of three Intrepid Tours. Our group was 11 people, 2 Kiwis, 1 English woman living in Turkey teaching English, me, a 70 year old scot living now in Australia (yes 70 and a legend! looks 50 and has the most amazing travel stories), 1 Canadian living in London, and the rest Australian. Our tour leader hails from Brazil, but has spent most of his life in Asia, called Cleverson (yes and his brothers names Emerson and Jefferson!)"

More:Talking Turkey