Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Turkish Tycoon, American Dreams

"Turkish Tycoon, American Dreams An educational trip to the United States brought Engin Yesil from Turkey to South Florida ripe with innovative business ideas and a penchant for contributing generously to children in need. By Vanessa Valera b0004p-0295.jpg If you don’t believe in the American dream, Engin Yesil, a driven entrepreneur with a relentless zeal for victory, will make you believe. “I came to the United States to get an education, so that I can go back and run my family business in Turkey,” he continues, “I was an entrepreneur since birth, but I realized all the opportunities this country offered, and I was hooked on becoming the American dream.”"

More:Haute Living Magazine » Blog Archive » Turkish Tycoon, American Dreams