Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Friday, July 07, 2017

Trump, Putin and Erdogan: the three men upending global diplomacy - CNN.com

Trump, Putin and Erdogan: the three men upending global diplomacy
Nic Robertson-Profile-Image

By Nic Robertson, CNN

Updated 0707 GMT (1507 HKT) July 7, 2017

(CNN)Ever heard the one about the three world leaders who walked into a meeting room?
The first says: "I'm the most powerful man in the room -- 33 million people follow me on Twitter."
The second says: "I'm the most powerful man in the room -- I've banned Twitter."

And the third says: "No, I'm the most powerful man in the room -- I've got all the passwords."
The punch line, of course, is that no one can tell any of them that they are wrong.

More:Trump, Putin and Erdogan: the three men upending global diplomacy - CNN.com