Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Istanbul on a Whim | Noelle Reno

Istanbul on a Whim
Posted: 22/04/2014 16:54

When I boarded a 9.30am plane to Istanbul I had only decided to go the night before, at 11.30pm. I do not usually do things like this.

I had a bit of a breakthrough (rather, breakdown) the day before. In short, I had entrusted someone with a crucial part of my career, and after 18 months of waiting for results from the person, he basically split. It dawned on me, "What am I waiting for?!" I'm always waiting on something; a man, a deal, a friend. Not least of all waiting to travel to places I've always wanted to see. Fast forward 10 hours and I'm en route to the land that joins the East and West.

More:Istanbul on a Whim | Noelle Reno