Turkey arrests key suspect in deadly border blasts
(AFP) – 5 hours ago
ANKARA — A key suspect in twin car bombings that killed 52 people in a Turkish city near the Syrian border last month has been arrested while trying to flee to country, local officials said Tuesday.
"An individual who appears to be one of the main suspects of the twin attacks was arrested on the evening of June 10 as he tried to cross the (Syrian) border," the governor's office in the southeastern province of Hatay, where the bombs went off, said in a statement.
More:AFP: Turkey arrests key suspect in deadly border blasts