Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Press Availability in Ankara, Turkey

Press Availability in Ankara, Turkey

John Kerry
Secretary of State
Ankara, Turkey
September 12, 2014

SECRETARY KERRY: Well, thank you for being patient. I appreciate it very, very much. And good evening to all.

I’m very pleased to be back here in Turkey, where I have had a series of productive meetings through the course of the day with President Erdogan and Prime Minister Davutoglu and my new counterpart, Foreign Minister Cavusoglu, who I’ve actually gotten to know pretty well in a frequency of meetings in the last week or so beginning with the Wales summit, and then we met in Jeddah at the coalition meeting yesterday and then again today.

More:Press Availability in Ankara, Turkey