Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Friday, July 04, 2014

EconoMonitor : The Kapali Carsi » The similarity between Turkish PM Erdogan and a Pigeon

The similarity between Turkish PM Erdogan and a Pigeon

Author: Emre Deliveli · July 4th, 2014 · Comments (0) Share This Print 39 3

Yep, that’s right: Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan is very similar to a pigeon. Not a dove, I mind you, a pigeon, so don’t have any “peace” images in your mind. I don’t have the size of their brains in mind, either:) Anyway, if you’d like to know how come, have a look at my latest Hurriyet Daily News (HDN) column, where I also explain how the Iraq war is biting the economy. I have a few additional comments to make:

More:EconoMonitor : The Kapali Carsi » The similarity between Turkish PM Erdogan and a Pigeon