Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Friday, June 27, 2014

I found God in Turkey – The Express Tribune Blog

I found God in Turkey
By Sophia Anjum Published: June 27, 2014

“Whatever is meant for you, […], is bound to come to you. It may have to come all the way from Istanbul to San Francisco, or even by a more roundabout route, but it will come to you.” – Sheikh Mozaffar Ozak

And that is how I found myself at the Dubai airport, waiting to board my next flight to Istanbul, wondering how on earth I ended up there. Wasn’t travel one of those things that other people did, but never me? Wasn’t it for carefree people? Surely not for me, for I have too many responsibilities. I am not a mom who leaves her kids to go off and have fun on her own.

More:I found God in Turkey – The Express Tribune Blog