Turkish Digest Advertising Rates

Annual Advertising options

Monday, December 24, 2007

Turkish Private Sector Friendship Association - Turkish Daily News Dec 24, 2007

"Turkish Private Sector Friendship Association
Monday, December 24, 2007

Mithat MELEN

The first time I visited Brussels was 43 years ago. My brief stay there lasted only three days. Later, in 1972 I landed at Brussels Airport for the second time at that unfortunate day when a group of Israeli sportsmen were killed by PLO militants during the Munich Olympic Games. The next day I started as a trainee at the European Commission. Afterwards I don't remember how many times I visited Brussels, but living there for six years one gathers many memoirs and makes several friends."

More:Turkish Private Sector Friendship Association - Turkish Daily News Dec 24, 2007